Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fiddle-dee-dee

So hopefully I soon will not be feeling like the raccoons in the video below. I tried a little experiment with the ADD meds this morning. I had some Ritalin left over from a long time ago and took it instead of Adderall. My thinking was that the Ritalin would be more effective and then when I went back to the Adderall on another day it would then be more effective.

Unfortunately I just felt spacey and have craploads of work to do and I was having trouble focusing on that work, kind of a lot of trouble. So I took an Adderall on top of the Ritalin. Now kids these days do shiat like this all the time recreationally and even crush the stuff up and snort it so I know I'm not going to keel over. I just hope I don't end up running around in circles. Lesson learned: save the ADD meds experimentation for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home