Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The cost of staying well

So I went to refill one of my scrips today...which I had to jump through hoops to be allowed coverage last year...and discovered my plan had changed. My monthly bill overall costs more and this medication in particular has gone from 50 to 130 dollars a month...I'm sorry, is the CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield taking a pay cut? He had fucking better be. Health insurance should not, not, not, NOT fall under the same rubric as other businesses. Please, Jesus and Obama, fix this, and fast!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

have you checked out getting your prescriptions at walmart?? I hear they cover a lot, and only cost $4.

10:51 AM, December 03, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I am looking into switching to a different medication as this one is not on the Wal-mart list...but dang, they have a lot of good cheap medicine there. Thank you for the tip!

10:09 PM, December 03, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home