Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Stingah!

Today the yoga instructor was clearly looking for some flair. She asked if there were any requests (as in poses we'd like to do), and there were, and they were blah. She asked us what got us excited. I said how about:

That's right, sistah. McPolack brought it. This bendy gal is demonstrating Scorpion pose. It's a real crowd pleaser. Well really yoga isn't about crowd pleasing but wherever you go, there's your ego.

Anyhoo while I didn't do what this gal is doing, I did manage to flip myself up into forearm stand against a wall, and I began to bend. You start with your head and upper back, and then slide your feet down the wall, toward your head. My feet didn't quite make it to my head and I have no idea what I looked like, really, since there are no mirrors. But I felt great.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

I don't know about this "Scorpio Pose" ....I'm a Scorpio and I NEVER do that.

11:15 PM, February 19, 2009

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome! Congratulations.

9:59 PM, February 20, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home