Monday, June 08, 2009

Green thumb

L and I got big bags of potting soil for free last weekend and I just repotted one plant that hasn't been looking so good (and is the only plant I've every owned that lived more than a couple of years) and put some zinnias I got from the Catholic retreat in another couple of pots I had under the sink.

I am hopeful.

In other McPolack news, my new grandma called me last week. I was so glad to hear from her. She'd just been shopping at Market Basket, surprise, surprise. Then we talked plants; she's a big gardener and has a lot of weeding to do. I told her I would look at my schedule and see if I could find some time to come help her out. I also warned her about the one time I weeded for the Babcia, and ripped out a bunch of her perennials, because I got confused.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Thursday said...

Worry not, we've all ripped out perennials, you're not alone.

8:12 AM, June 09, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home