Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tagged...

by Thursday

What is your current obsession?
N/A. I'm not fixated on any one thing at this particular moment.

What do you hate that most everyone else seems to love?

Disney. Blecccccccch. I even hated it in the fifth grade, when I was dragged there by my parents.

What are you wearing today?
Green blouse, blue jeans, wool socks.

What’s for dinner?
Fried egg sandwich. Tomorrow, turkey sausage on a bed of lentils.

What would you eat for your last meal?

I would be too nervous to eat if I knew my death was imminent. No thank you to knowing when I am going to die.

What’s the last thing you bought?
Two-for-one hair conditioner.

What are you listening to right now?
Tweeting birdies.


What do you think of the person who tagged you?
She's super-duper. I'm so glad I got to meet her in person, especially considering she lives an entire ocean away.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Center Sandwich, NH.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Center Sandwich, NH.

Which language do you want to learn?
Spanish would be the wise choice but I'd rather know Medieval Latin.

What’s your favourite quote?
Don't have one.

What is your favourite colour?
Blue.

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
A pair of purple-trimmed green underpants printed with crocodiles and rainbows.

What is your dream job?
Columnist/naturalist/author.

Describe your personal style?
Jabberwockish.

What’s your favourite tree?
One that bears fruit.

What are you going to do after this?
Go to Whole Paycheck for kitty food, bagels, and cauliflower. Then edit. Then quarter-host cable access tv show.

What’s your favourite fruit?
Raspberries.

What inspires you?
Nature

Your favourite books?
A Wrinkle in Time, My Side of the Mountain, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, the AMC White Mountains hikin guide.

What are you currently reading?
Dorothy Day's autobiography.

Go to your bookshelf, take down the first book with a red spine you see, turn to page 26 and type out the first line:
"Abbott says, 'Biggest...difference...between...people...is...quality...of...attention.'" - The Sweet Hereafter, Russell Banks

What delighted you the most today?
Watching my kitty munch the pot of grass I bought her at a farmer's market.

By what criteria do you judge a person?
Their generosity.

The rules:

1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag eight other people.
So many of the people on my blogroll no longer blog...so I pick Overmatter and Raising 4 Kids in NH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home