Tuesday, July 07, 2009

In happier news...

...Dr. Moo got engaged yesterday. I am to be maid of honor. Though at this point I am teetering toward spinster of honor.

First I told her to get a manicure and take a photo of her hand with the ring so I could post it here. She said no. Then I said, wait, even better -- take a picture of your normal, poop-under-the-fingernails unmanicured hand with the ring.

She hasn't done that yet.

Still, congrats to Dr. Moo!

On the cousin front, memorial services are set for this friday, at the rink he played hockey at, and then at the zoo he worked at.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

Mooocho congrats to Dr. Moo. (Insert something poignant about the cycle of life here.)

Those sound like beautiful memorial services. I didn't know he worked at a zoo. He sounds like a lovely kid. I'm really sorry.

6:40 PM, July 08, 2009

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thanks, Carmen. He was a swell kid. I hadn't realized the zoo connection either until I found out about the memorial service.

9:05 PM, July 14, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home