Thursday, August 27, 2009

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?

Tomorrow I meet, for the first time ever, Teri, of Blueberry Pie. She hasn't been blogging in quite awhile but we've been keeping in touch, on and off, through here, and Facebook, and e-mail. She's doing a bit of a New England tour this weekend and is sofa-surfing at my place Friday night. I made baba ghanoush for her. Also for her vegan friend M, who, it turns out, lives right up the street from me.

I got to meet Thursday the blogger from England last year and it was such a treat. I am very, very, very, very, very much looking forward to meeting Teri. Yippee!

6 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

i used to read her blog and i enjoyed it very much.

5:20 PM, August 28, 2009

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I used to read it too.. I miss reading it!

11:46 AM, August 29, 2009

 
Anonymous Thursday said...

I miss it too. It was also a real treat to meet you too - and you too Xianfern!

3:47 PM, August 29, 2009

 
Blogger Teri said...

yay!!!!!!!!!! i loved meeting you my dear!

i love that you're my friend. i knew immediately, 4 yrs ago, that you were good people.

thank you for baba ghanoush and ginger scones with boutique butter, two kinds of lemon sorbet and a kickass americano.

my hair smelled good all weekend on account of your biosilk hair stuff.

xo

8:24 PM, August 31, 2009

 
Blogger Teri said...

and ladies, hello! i'll let you know if i resume blogging. i might.

8:25 PM, August 31, 2009

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Teri, right back at you on the friend/meeting front. It was like we'd known each other for years and, in fact, in the magical interwebs way, we have.

I know I speak for us all when I say, yes, please do resume blogging. We miss you!

It was SUCH a treat to hang out with you. Thank you so very much for making the trip. I am happy to provide you a place to sleep, a loo full of lovely smelling products, and many different kinds of prepared and homemade food and drink, anytime you want.

9:35 PM, August 31, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home