Thursday, March 04, 2010

Down the rabbit hole

I had to make copies for a grad student today and the machine jammed. I suppose I could write something about how weird it is to be doing this at 36. As I've made my way through the work world over the past 20-odd years I've met people who feel like it's OK to consider certain types of work beneath them, and a lot of those people have gotten a lot farther than me in life, but I just can't bring myself to share their attitude.

I've got my nose pressed against the glass of a window into a very curious world right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Thursday said...

I can't share that attitude either.

12:57 PM, March 05, 2010

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I thought you wouldn't. And I'm so glad you are doing what makes you happy.

8:44 AM, March 16, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home