Monday, March 01, 2010

Yee-haw!

My kitty is OK! And thank you to Heidi for asking after her. : ) When I picked her up on Saturday morning the vet said she made horrible growling sounds while they were trying to syringe-feed her but as soon as they squirted the food in she was all "mew mew" and fine. Which is classic behavior for my spoiled little princess.

She ate right out of her bowl as soon as she got home, and used her tootie box, and then later she took a face-plant nap in the crook of my knee. Those are my favorite naps and they're hard to catch because she'll be looking around and her head will start to droop but if she sees you watching her she perks up.

However if she doesn't see you, eventually her little face drops flat on whatever surface is in front of her.

It is extremely cute.

I'm still exhausted from the stress of worrying over her. I wasn't expecting to feel quite so much of it. I think I might have a bad bedside manner. If you're sick and it doesn't look good my reaction seems to be to stare at you, dark circles under my eyes, and beg you silently not to die.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news!!! -Heidi

8:02 PM, March 01, 2010

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

Oh, good.

I have a bad bedside manner, too. One time I was in a bar with my mom, to listen to some music, and my mom fainted, and I shouted, "Someone call a bouncer!"

8:54 PM, March 01, 2010

 
Anonymous Thursday said...

My bedside manner with poorly kitties is to hug them to the point of possibly squeezing too hard which I'm sure never helps matters. I've been keeping your kitty in mind and sending good thoughts over the last week, believe me.

5:26 PM, March 02, 2010

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I believe you Thursday and I felt them. And I thank you.

5:29 PM, March 02, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home