Friday, February 19, 2010

On how things change

I was a bit too old for the first incarnation of Polly Pocket. And now she's back. And she's a hobag. I can't find any decent links, so you'll just have to trust me. My five-year-old friend and I were playing with a set she got for her birthday. The dolls are skinny, leggy, and have a multitude of skintight rubber mix-n-match outfits.

You could, if you were so inclined, put your PP in a pair of pink high-heeled knee boots, a short pink skirt, a pink bikini top, and a black pleather jacket. There are some more conservative options, of course. A pair of binoculars and a backpack have been thrown in as a cursory nod to girls who might be interested in activities other than hooking but let's be honest -- Polly's just going to carry her "toys" in that backpack and use the binoculars to spy on her pimp.

2 Comments:

Blogger cb said...

I skipped ahead in your post and saw this:

You could, if you were so inclined, put your PP in a pair of pink high-heeled knee boots, a short pink skirt, a pink bikini top, and a black pleather jacket...

and thought PP referred to Polack Pappy. Made me laugh out loud.

7:05 PM, February 21, 2010

 
Blogger McPolack said...

You know as I was writing it I kept thinking "Why do the letters PP look so weird to me."

I don't know what it says about the state of my brain that I didn't figure out why until I read your comment.

I got my legs from PolackPappy and I can't fit 'em into boots so I'm pretty sure his wouldn't either but if it was Christmas morning and I asked nice he'd totally put on the other stuff and pose for pictures.

10:11 PM, February 22, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home