Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Me and my schedule

One of the things that's really helped me address my ADD and work freelance has been having a schedule. It may seem weird given that I don't know what work I'll be doing from one day to the next, but when all the time in my day became mine to mete out, I got pretty good at setting up a framework that allowed me to take care of myself and build a solid foundation.

And now it's all up in the air. And I don't like it. I know it's temporary and things change and blah, blah, blah but there hasn't been any breathing room in nearly a week now and I am almost out of laundry, yogurt, and clean floors. Which hasn't happened in years. And I'm certainly not making the fat cash that would justify this.

But I'm hopeful what I'm doing now will pay out over the longer term, and I needed to make a change. And I've made it. And I can handle shifting sands better than I ever could before. I'm glad I can look at what's happening as a growth opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home