Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Smellorama

While grocery shopping this morning I came across a pile of clearance Scent Stories discs. Scent Stories is the latest in home fragrance -- you buy this cd-playeresque machine, which plays these discs that have a variety of scents on them, with a common theme. For example, there's one called Exploring a Mountain Path, and it has smells like "A Stroll Through the Firs" or "By the Babbling Brook."

I thought up my own Scent Stories disc theme. I think I'm going to submit it to Febreze. I call it "A Jog Through The City in August in Oppressive Humidity."

1. "Hey, is that Throw-Up?"
2. "Nope. It's a Big Pile of Dookies."
3. "Mmmm, Now that's Throw-Up."
4. "Look, Mommy, that Man is Going Pee."
5. "Boy, that's A Lot of Maggots."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home