Sunday, August 28, 2005

Day One, Redux

So my fancy French dinner did not end up being free. I thought when someone said they were taking you out to dinner it meant that they were paying for it. I ended up having to cover a bit for someone else as well, just a couple of dollars, but still, ugh. Then we were going to get treated to a movie but ended up paying 12.75 (with a coffee) to see 2 and a half hours of a bizarro Chinese film. This was followed by drinks (soda water for me) at an irritatingly trendy bar where I was hit on by a couple of very drunk 23 year olds. I told them to go away. They said I was "abrasive" as opposed to a "bitch," which says to me that they went to Harvard.

Oh, and the heel on one of my stilettos started coming unglued and this was the first night I wore them.

Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home