Monday, August 22, 2005

MS + MV 4-EVA

I figured out today why my love life has sucked for the last year and a half. It's clearly because I am supposed to marry Michael Vartan from Alias. He speaka the French and he has delicious little bags under his eyes and my friend amy can get me on the Alias set this January. I found this out from her on a coffee date this afternoon -- she was in town from San Francisco over the weekend, and we were catching up. She's friends with an ABC attorney who was recently promoted to VP and they apparently often film Alias right outside his office.

So, CLEARLY, the reason why I have not met Mr. Right yet is because the universe was waiting until the stars aligned for me and the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous MV.

California, here I come!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home