Thursday, August 25, 2005

Okay, that LAST post...

...needs to be tempered with this one:

I had my yearly physical yesterday. I was laying on the table in my beautiful pink and purple paper towel outfit (a short-sleeved shirt up top with what amounts to a giant pastel napkin down below) talking to the doctor when the napkin blew off and there was my bidness, out in the open for all to see. I covered her with one hand while doc picked the napkin up off the floor. It's weird that I was uncomfortable because shortly thereafter I assumed the position that one needs to assume when one is a lady having her physical, and suffice to say one is open for bidness when one is in said position.

I think the real problem is that I just think it's the DIRTIEST thing in the world to be wearing a shirt but no pants or underpants. I don't why this skeeves me out so much, but it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home