Sunday, September 04, 2005

I See Famous People

Specifically, Michael and Kitty Dukakis. They were ahead of my parents and I in line to buy tickets for the Ansel Adams exhibit at the MFA this afternoon, and I swear Michael was tailing me. Every time I turned around, there he was. Wearing the little headphones that he paid extra for.

He looks very much like a caricature of himself -- big nose, big, bushy eyebrows, exaggerated wrinkles. He's pretty short, as is mew-mew Kitty. And they are both pants-challenged. Kitty had on a hideous hippie-print purple cotton pair and Michael was wearing high-waters belted somewhere up under his neck. Yikes! His outfit was very, very silly and quite un-politician like.

Nobody talked to the Dukaki, and I couldn't really tell if anyone else noticed them. I might not have noticed them myself, save for the astute eye of the news and politics hound that is my dear McMumsy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Regina said...

Your blog is so funny. I have serious blog envy. No wonder you pick up friends like a human lint roller that picks up... er, human lint?

Human lint roller was a parting gift from a co-worker that kept his job whilest I, got laid off. It was so crazy I felt it should be passed on. Things like this explain why my blog sucks.

9:37 AM, September 05, 2005

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Hey, now. There will be no insulting of ones writing on this blog, regina. I have read your blog and I likes it, I do. I like the human lint roller term, too, and I thank you for introducing it into my lexicon.

And remember, it's not laid off, it's fabulous vacation.

: )

9:18 PM, September 05, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home