Thursday, September 01, 2005

Why must I only love the crackers?

Seven out of the ten times I am hit on it is by either a Latino or African American man. (the other 3 out of ten tend to be guys over 65 or rednecks) I have a, how shall I say it, juicy butt that I inherited from a long line of big-assed peasant women. When I was visiting Baltimore, MD, a man stopped me in the street and said "You are a beautiful goddess," and some guys pulled up next to me in a truck and craned their heads around to get a look at my rump.

Then today I decided to sign up at a gym near my house because I like to intersperse the running with other physical activities, and wouldn't you know it, the guy behind the desk hit on me. He kept smiling and smiling and tried to sign up to be my trainer for my introductory session but I had requested a woman. Ha ha!

The thing is, I don't find myself feeling attracted to the Latino or African American men, which digs at my very liberal soul. I tend to lust after pale ass g-d crackahs, and the whiter the better. I find the occasional tan Greek man sexy, but mostly it's pale pale pale with dark hair. I think I'm starting to get a thing for Jewish men as well. Nebbishy, mmmmmmmmm, yeah.

Unfortunately in the past I have also only been attracted to assholes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, the whole asshole/white male thing goes hand-in-hand, so it only makes sense.

6:39 PM, September 01, 2005

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Except for you, bitter joe! But you got snatched up young, dagnabbit.

7:30 PM, September 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home