Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm sure I'm late to the party on this one, but...

Google Earth, holy f***ing shit! I don't normally recommend downloading things at random off the web, but this is really neato. I just looked at my house...from outer space! I mean, wowie!

You can really see the difference between Massachusetts and NH as well -- I tried to Google Earth my childhood home and all I could see were trees...*sniff*...and my sniffing is at the utter lack of trees here. Somerville is not a good place to live if you don't want to be spied on from outer space by the government -- or, essentially, by anyone who knows your address. But wee, sweet, tree-y New Hampshire is.

Anyhoo, if you don't have the Google Earth already, go and get it. Because it is super duper fly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like to look places up and pretend i'm calling in an air-strike or dropping bombs. in fact, google could easily turn this into a fun, ineractive game...

i missed my calling.

1:17 PM, November 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home