Friday, October 28, 2005

The longer that I am alive...

...the more I realize that the real accomplishment in this world is not winning the Pulitzer or having kids or discovering the cure for cancer. It's continuing to get up and just go -- go and do life. Look for a job, for a husband. Get rejected. Look some more. Get rejected some more. Keep going. Keep going. Keep going.

I am going out right now back to where I had my last job to show my face because who knows, maybe they'll hire me again and because hey one of the new Flash guys they hired is apparently hot hot hot and available.

Oh, and there's free sushi.

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Right on, sista!

8:05 AM, October 30, 2005

 
Blogger Amy Traverso said...

You are a star.

4:28 PM, October 31, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home