Monday, October 24, 2005

Boom-boom pumpkin

Apparently I arrived too late to the pumpkin festival in the Boston Common on Saturday night and I missed all the excitement. It actually wasn't that great; most of the pumpkins were crappily carved and it rained like the dickens. I went with my international friends, the fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese L and the fluent in German I. I is five or six years younger than me but much much more mature than I was at her age. Maybe because she's European?

Anyhoo, went back to L's house after for dinner and a movie. Bypassed Hotel Rwanda to watch the very good (but also very sad) Swedish movie A Song for Martin. Basic premise of movie: Alzheimer's is bad. Curiously features some very un-American hot middle-aged person sex scenes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home