Saturday, October 22, 2005

OMG, Whole Foods drivers!

Went to Whole Foods to pick up some stuff to make green beans and cornbread. As I'm packing stuff in my trunk I notice some guy in a Volvo thisclose to me. He wants my spot. That's totally cool.

What is not totally cool is when that little bitch just sits there and doesn't give me any space to back out once I've started my car! Look, buddy, you can have the space, but if you want it, you need to give me room to get my own car out of it.

I had to keep turning around and shouting at him to "Back up!" which he did, inch by bleeding inch.

Aye yi yi!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Traverso said...

In my experience, the people at Fresh Pond are waaaaaay more obnoxious than the ones at River St. I don't know what they put in the water in Arlington and Belmont, but those people make me ashamed to be a Whole Foods shopper.

1:26 PM, October 24, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home