Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oooooo! I'm going to be in focus group!

Responded to a posting on Craigslist that offered a hundred bucks for two hours work spent yammering on about coffee. You had to answer a preliminary list of questions about your coffee drinking habits. I did so and got a phone call, where they asked me more questions, including "If you could use Velcro for something atypical, what would it be?" I told the woman on the phone they should stick people together with it that don't get along, to force them to work things out. I could tell from her questions that she was looking for a bleeding-heart liberal; she came to the right place.

I go in on Monday from 6:30 to 8:30. I have to bring in two pictures I have clipped from a magazine or newspaper, one which I feel reflects me, and one which reflects my "ideal coffee drinking experience." I'll get a hundred dollars and I don't even have to take my clothes off!

Tune in Monday night for the results of the focus group!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home