Thursday, October 13, 2005

Kittie in Need

Hi all -- if anyone can help out this kittie, just email me your contact info or leave it as a comment --

Hey guys, Can you help me put feelers out to your friends, family and co-workers to find someone would be interested in temporarily fostering an orange tiger cat? Her name is Ruby. She about 3-4 years old. Very sweet and vocal, UTD on all shots and healthy. Loves to hang out and watch TV at the end of the bed, preferably on or near you. She is currently posted/fostered through Great Dog Rescue New England and is on Petfinder.com. She just really, really wants to be the only cat.... and as we all know.... I have many other cats..... She gets along with my 116lb. Great Pyreenes dog just fine - has no issue with dogs. I just feel badly because she spends a lot of time alone on a chair; she won't intermingle with the other cats. She can be either an indoor only or indoor/outdoor cat as long as the person lives in a safe/quiet neighborhood. If you wouldn't mind asking around on my behalf I would be so appreciative. All monies spent on fostering an animal for GDNE are completely tax deductable. Thanks so much in advance. G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home