Monday, December 19, 2005

Polack Versus Veterinarian

Post-tree trimming, after Dr. Moo and I caterwauled along to my McMumsy's poorly-played Christmas carols (to be fair, McMumsy has only been playing piano for a couple of years and Dr. Moo and I were singing horribly for dramatic effect), Dr. Moo, PolackPappy, Tess the Wonder Hound and I were hanging out in the living room, looking at the tree.

Dr. Moo gets very irritated with Pp as he is constantly telling her things she already knows as a vet, like the difference between a vein and an artery. She was scratching TWH's ears and commented on how stinky they were.

"Those ears are stinky because of the ear wax," pronounced Polackpappy.

Dr. Moo, who, of course, knew this already, gave Pp a dirty look, groaned, pointed at herself and said "Veterinarian."

Pp pointed at himself and said in the same tone, "Polack."

I laughed and laughed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home