Saturday, January 07, 2006

Um, hello, men in their forties?...

...STOP WRITING TO ME!

If I say my age range on the dating sites is up to age 37 and you are 43 I am not going to write back to you. I am just not interested in men that are that much older than me.

By the same token, if you are 18 and on MySpace, do not write to me and say you want to "experience" an "older lady". It will not get you laid. (Although yes, the "experience" would be as good as you might imagine it could be, if not much, much better.)

Geez.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:10 PM, January 09, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Don't you hate the ones that tell you they'd do you because you look good for someone your age? LIke you'd actually want to fuck a stoner that very clearly gets the munchies on a daily basis! Geez!

OK, time to stop projecting.

12:11 PM, January 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home