Thursday, March 16, 2006

You know what's frustrating?

Spending hours filling out a federal-government style application for a boring-ass two-week long proofreading job with shitty pay.

I just called a bunch of employment agencies trying to figure out which one I was registered with when I worked in the training department through them at a fiber-optics company a few years ago. I have worked so many places I actually had to add an appendix to the form.

I mean, geez.

This is f-ing depressing, really. I actually had a bad dream about it last night, imagining myself going blind proofing horrendous ca-ca for the faceless Man. This was brought on I am sure by watching most of Office Space last night. The whole experience is reminding me of TPS reports.

But a girl's gotta eat.

Or maybe I could just go on a diet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home