Monday, March 13, 2006

well, well, well

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we have telephone contact with the lettuce farmer. He actually farms much more than just lettuce. So perhaps I will call him a much more than just lettuce farmer. Or perhaps I will call him Pete.

It was short and sweet. He's coming into town the next day or so to look at trucks. Oh, and me. I'm actually kind of excited, which is a nice change from the dread I had been feeling at the prospect of meeting a new person of the male persuasion.

In other McPolack news, it's road race season again and I may run in a St. Paddy's-themed 5k this Sunday. I'd like to see if I can actually break my ten minute mile barrier. But I am a wee bit worried about one of my shins and had myself worked up over whether or not I have a stress fracture. I don't think I do but I was hoping to get a free veterinary x-ray this past weekend to check it out. Alas, it wasn't to be. I did have a delightful dinner out with a bunch of dairy farmers on Friday night, though, and narrowly escaped being branded a flatlander.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Traverso said...

I can't remember...has there been any exchanging of photos?

1:15 PM, March 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home