Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Yet Another Reason Why I, McPolack, Wouldn't Make it as a Doctor

Because arterial spurt makes me laugh.

Last night on 24, skinny blonde who has a face like a collie (hello, needlenose!) got caught by a bad guy. Bad guy wanted to trade her to Jack Bauer for a tape that proved the president is the Big Bad. So Littler bad guy ended up letting her walk slowly towards JB while yelling at him to hand over the tape.

Unfortunately, before letting Needlenose go, bad guy sliced the *insert important-sounding medical term* artery in her arm and she was just bleeding all over the place.

Bleeding, unfortunately, like the guy in an old Monty Python skit I saw and enjoyed. Said guy was playing the piano in a jolly fashion when the piano lid slammed shut on his hands, cutting them off at the wrist. He held up his now hand-less arms, which were spraying blood everywhere, and screamed.

And I laughed and laughed.

I kind of giggled at Needlenose last night. Can’t guarantee I wouldn’t do the same if faced with lots of blood in real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home