Wednesday, May 24, 2006

You'll notice...

...a slight update to the links to your right. Enjoy! And apologies if I have forgotten anyone.

In other McPolack news, I just had to listen to my *&!(@$(*&# neighbor singing loudly along to some vintage Pearl Jam and then answer his stupid cell phone and saying "I'm wonderful!" Blecccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh.

I took in the season finale of 24 last night while enjoying Thai food and the company of L and my German friend. My German friend's boyfriend had a bit of a scare--between flying to Sri Lanka and taking a fall while waterskiing he somehow ended up with a pulmonary embolism. He's 30 and healthy and quite strapping and fit. It makes one think, it does.

Anyhoo, I've decided (and good thing, too, since Alias is no more) that I prefer Kiefer Sutherland to Michael Vartan. Case in point: During last night's finale he was racing through a submarine, stabbing people in the throat and saving the world for the umpteenth time, all while carrying, say it with me, a MAN PURSE!

Fit and fashionable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine will be back online soon. i have been having an ongoing battle with my host who keeps moving my account to new servers and fucking everything up buy severing my database connection. egological.net to be back online soon.

and affordablehost.com blows ass. sorry about the rant mcp, but i am sick of damn web hosts... if you are looking to ever get your own domain, hosting package, etc. stay away from these asswipes.

5:29 PM, May 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home