Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pierogi Fest 2006

Just didn't want to let the day pass without posting. I had help making my annual Thanksgiving vat of pierogis, which was great, and the friends who came to help were genuinely excited to learn about Polish dumplings. I took pictures! But with diposable cameras that aren't full yet, so you'll have to wait.

One friend is hosting a group of Indians tomorrow (the from India Indians as opposed to Native Americans) and she managed to pay for the turkey dinner using turkey points she and her boyfriend dug out of the trash at Shaws. Which I find quite impressive. I donated my turkey point to them.

After we made pierogies we made chocolate and marzipan truffles.

And now I am going to bed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Regina said...

How bout posting the pierogie recipe while we wait fo the pix?

9:22 PM, December 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home