Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thumbs Down

Well I got some sushi at the Harvard Law School cafeteria and it was very meh. Just not too tasty. The bathrooms, however, are fantastic, and feature antimicrobial toilet handles that let you choose whether to use a lot of water to flush, or a little. Plus, free feminine products!

In other news, I am feeling quite depressed. I think the effects of the Ritalin might have been placebo-esque, as I am back to having trouble focusing today, and that's after taking two of them. Of course, this is only day number 5. And I could be feeling unfocused because I am feeling depressed. I just don't feel like doing anything at all. I feel utterly unmotivated and hopeless.

I am sure, of course, that this will pass. But I am not enjoying it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

It will pass. There's something going around.

11:25 PM, November 15, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. And cut yourself some slack McPolack.

2:21 AM, November 16, 2006

 
Blogger Susan D. said...

I would bet the depression has something to do with the fact that it's been grey and rainy for days. And as for sushi? Have you tried the new place on Washington Street, Ueno Sushi? I got a lunch box there a couple weeks back and it was delish! It doesn't, however, have bathrooms with antimicrobial toilets...

7:01 AM, November 16, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thanks, guys, And susan, I haven't tried the new sushi place but I am definitely going to! And I have never seen the antimicrobial toilets (although technically it was just the handles that were antim) anywhere but at Hah-vahd.

8:51 AM, November 16, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

You hafta give these meds a few weeks so the chemicals are stable in your brain. You will be rollercoasting for a few days. Hang in there!
Love you! Didja get my e-mail? When can I call you?

7:42 PM, November 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home