Friday, November 10, 2006

Down the Rabbit-Hole

I took my first Ritalin pill at 7 this morning. I feel -- I don't know, keyed up, but in a good, non heart-palpitating, non-anxious way. Energized. I have actually WORKED and FOCUSED for the first time without it feeling like my brain is going to ooze out my ears, which is amazing. I mean, I can actually go for more than 20 minutes (and after that first 20 minutes it's every 5) without reading stuff on the internet or walking around.

And I FINISH things. And when I take something out, I put it away immediately. And my thoughts are less scrambly-wambly. Although concentrating is still a little tough. I am going to take this dose for three more days and then up it to two, and see what happens.

Oh, and my pupils are dilated so I look like I'm on drugs. Which, technically, I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

Someone once told me that dilated pupils make a lady look sultry. So....bonus! I'm glad you're feeling focused.

1:05 AM, November 12, 2006

 
Blogger Teri said...

one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small...

go ask mcpolack
when she's 10 feet tall


glad to hear you're feeling better.

5:11 PM, November 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home