Sunday, November 05, 2006

I Told You!

So it seems nobody by me remembers the bit on the Sesame Street of my youth where a little girl takes her llama to the dentist in Manhattan, which I have been telling folks about when I mention to them part of the appeal of these llama shoes, which I own and love. It is not a figment of my imagination!!!



And, BTW, I have discovered an absolute treasure trove of groovy bits from Sesame Street in the '70s and it warms the cockles of my heart. I will share more videos soon...

4 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

Thank you! I sing this all the time.

Also: 1,2,3,FOUR, five, six, seven, eight, NINE, ten, e-lev-en, twelve....

1:01 AM, November 06, 2006

 
Blogger K said...

No wonder people keep tigers and alligators in their apartments down here! Sesame Street has been promoting the harboring of exotic pets in the city! It all makes sense now.

8:04 PM, November 06, 2006

 
Blogger Nonsequitur said...

Oh my word, that poor kid... did Ray Charles cut his (her?) hair???

11:07 PM, November 07, 2006

 
Blogger Teri said...

oh my GOD, I love you for posting this!! I sing this every time i see a llama!! (Or hear about llama shoes!)

In fact, I stayed with two llamas on my recent trip to Cali. (not in their pen, but y'know, on their property.)

11:38 AM, November 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home