Friday, November 03, 2006

Priorities

Sometimes PolackPappy really comes through for me in the crunch. I called him tonight and said I needed some fatherly advice. After he said "I'll get him for you" he listened to me quickly rattle off IhaveacasetoeditandwassupposedtogotoNHbutnowKatyBrandHoltiscomingto
BostonsoammeetingherataquariumandhavebookclubsundayinsouthernmassandBabcia
isleavingforCAonMondayandshe'ssooldIamafraidshewilldieandthen
IwillnothavesaidbyebutIhavealltheseothercommitmentsyadayadayadayadadadadada...

"You're right. She could die. Come to NH on Sunday."

Decisiveness. That's what I like in a Dad.

I unfortunately also had to decline an invite to a dress as your favorite celebrity party in Cambridge that promised to be filled with many hot, lanky triathletes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home