Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mew Mew Kitty

It occurs to me, as I sit here in the house where the little girl I watch lives, that I should start talking about my cat the same way my friends talk about their babies. For example: Daphne-Moon woke me up at 6:30. She took a couple of ounces of food. Then she played with her toys, then gave me a really good nap and had a smelly poop.

And if that doesn't make you want to throw up, how about this? It's a list of names I call my cat:

Tootie Boxer (as I call the litter pan the tootie box)
Fluffypants
Fluffytoes
Fluffybutt
Chicken Chops
Bunny
Jub Jub Bird (when she is being frisky)
Meeps
Little Girl

I also spoon her when I'm reading in bed at night and while I scratch her belly I coo "Who loves her girl? Her mummy does!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home