Monday, October 23, 2006

For my 3 West Coast readers

Two of whom are male and straight. (And taken, McMumsy. : ) )Although one of those men happens to watch America's Next Top Model. But I shall not reveal his name!

So this is for him, and for my female friend.

Within the first five minutes of The Bachelor the "girls" in the house are asked to say on videotape who "doesn't deserve to be a princess."

I really can't do this justice on the blog. You just have to see it in person.

PS, the "prince's" big business is a pet spa.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Fame comes for me not throught the front door but stealthily, slinking in through a window when I'm not looking. Here I am ! On McPolack's blog!

Alas, I did not watch the Bachelor, neither the episode you mentioned nor any other, ever. I do, though, as you say, catch pieces of ANTM from time to time when the girlfriend has it on (that Melrose is a bitch!), and have an idea for a show called America's Next Bottom Model that would involve showing lots of ass on television. And last week we caught an episode of The Amazing Race to placate friends of ours who follow it like religion and wanted someone with whom to discuss it.

Both the episode and the friends make me sad for my country, sad for the world, sad for the future.

Now, you, McP, listen to me: Turn. Off. Your. TV.

Write. Your. Damn. Book.

Save. The. World.

Hear me?

9:34 AM, October 25, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Yes, my try-and-blame-it-on-your-girlfriend-but-I-know-you-love-ANTM pal, I hear you.

: )

And that Melrose is a bitch but she's got the chops to back it up.

And LOLOLOL on the America's Next Bottom Model. But I think it should be with male models.

8:48 PM, October 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home