Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oh, Lord, now I'm in love with Joaquin Phoenix. Or Johnny Cash. Or whatever.

I know I am super late to the table on this but I just don't go to movies (because I'm broke) and so I wait and take them out on DVD at the library. And I don't even go to the big library, which has lots of movies, because I'd have to drive there. Instead I go to the branch library, because I can walk there, and because there is a handsome man working there. But they don't have many movies.

Anyhoo, tonight I borrowed Walk the Line. Now, I purchased myself a Johnny Cash compilation CD some months back. I like dark music played with feeling and he does this well. I knew his story was interesting and now I'm in love, love, love, love, love.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joaquin Phoenix is just the most devilishly, mesmerisingly beautiful man.

5:28 AM, October 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home