Monday, October 16, 2006

The New York Times (sort of) redeems itself

After a series of revolting articles in the Style section, I was pleased to read this past Sunday (albeit online as the price of the paper paper has gone up to 5! crazy dollars, out of my budget) that all the cool kids are waiting until later in life to get married. Take that, married 20-somethings and barely-thirty babymakers. I, living alone with my cat, cat rug, cat books, cat butt whistle, and cat figurine am now officially cooler than you. Ha!

Also in the NYT, accompanying a photo accompanying an article about bedbugs, was this memorable caption:

Louis N. Sorkin, an entomologist at the American Museum of Natural History, often lets a small colony of bedbugs feed on his arm.

The fact that Mr. Sorkin does this "often" is my favorite part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home