Sunday, October 22, 2006

Alotta Fagina

Went to Albany this weekend, came back with another vagina.

Let me explain. My apartment is currently home to my vagina, my cat's vagina, a molded tin full frontal nude that came from Mexico, and a sketch of a large full frontal nude that came from a Mexican.

This weekend, I went to Albany, with OSB and her baby girl, to vist JoyceFrances, formerly of Rotter-DAMN! Now she lives in a cute row house with her artist husband. He showed me some paintings. The first was a vivid, colorful one of his hairy penis. Then he said "Oh, let me erase that from your mind" and showed me a nude painting he did of JoyceFrances many moons ago. You can guess what body part he focused on. Boy, does he love it. I yelled "My eyes! My eyes!" Then, to pay them back, I plucked my man hairs and my stomach hairs in front of them after dinner, and threatened to clip my toenails.

Then when I left I got a door prize, this Klimt, featuring, yes, yet another vagina. I hung it in my bathroom.

2 Comments:

Blogger McPolack said...

Yes, I believe I should have clarified this further, as there is no real term for all of the parts that reside in the nether regions. I do mean for vagina to apply to the whole thing, with all the bells and whistles.

8:36 PM, October 23, 2006

 
Blogger Nonsequitur said...

Oh my... in tribute to this post, I must post a picture of my framed Georgia O'Keefe print... check back on my blog within a couple days... :)

9:37 AM, October 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home