Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dog Day

I was thinking recently while walking about book subjects I have no interest in. Such as: I once owned a real great dog and gee, he sure taught me a lot about life.

Well, lo and behold, I am watching Martha the other morning and she and John O'Hurley are shining shoes and talking about his new book. Then we are looking at a wonderful picture of he and his far-too-young for him McWife, who is soon to bear the fruit of his aging, wrinkly-sperm filled loins. Ick, ick, ick. Now I can't really blame John O'Hurley for any of this; he clearly doesn't have much going on in his head, as his sweet, dumb smile attests.

But I can blame his wife. It really pisses me off to see women doing shit like this: plastinating themselves with their 500 dollar blonde dye jobs and fake tits and Botox-before-40 and then attaching themselves to wrinkly old hairy old sacks of cash. Women are powerful and strong! We do not need to whore ourselves out to old rich guys to make it in the world. Yet some of us continue to do it. And it is a shame.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nonsequitur said...

Keeping in mind that there ARE some older/younger relationships which are the real thing and not based on some mysogenistic relationship models...... way to completely sh*t on the legacy of those who originally fought for (and continue to fight for) women's rights. I have these particular thoughts whenever I encounter some woman who has brains & talent yet acts like Kelly Bundy and frequently uses the excuse "But I'm just a girl!!!". Yeah yeah, I know some of it may come from their environment and a sexist family, but still, it is a complete cop-out. Sorry if that sounds harsh, I'm maybe just a bit sick of being the only male feminist in my area, lol. All that aside, for his age, Mr. O'Hurley is still easy on the eyes ;)

11:42 PM, November 14, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post. Personally, it pisses me off that old sacks of cash are snagging the few hot $500 blonde-dye-jobbed young hotties left in the world. Deh Bastards!

9:03 AM, November 15, 2006

 
Blogger Teri said...

what what WHAT? Is that J. Peterman from Seinfeld?

I'm generally attracted to older men, but that photo made me skeeve a little.

11:26 AM, November 15, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

nonseq, glad to hear from a male feminist. anon, there are still some 15.99-blonde-dye-jobbed young hotties left, winkie winkie. teri, yes, that is J. Peterman and yes it is a horrid photo.

11:38 AM, November 15, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Good idea, c! BTW, I picked up a passport app at the post office today.

8:53 AM, November 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home