Monday, November 27, 2006

Random Product Review # 2

Now, gentle readers, let's take a look at my new fave moisturizing product: body oil. I currently use both Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel oil, which I mix with clove oil so that I smell all motivate-y, and Alba Organics Kukui nut oil.

I give both these products four of of a possible five pierogis. They smell great, absorb quickly, and feel good going on. The only reason they're not getting five pierogies is because they remind me of Jim, the long-haired, commando-going, older (by six years) man to whom I gave my virginity 11 years ago. Though I did not realize it at the time, his bedroom was a fully functioning babe lair; it was dimly lit, with a mattress on the floor, a hippie-style bag full of condoms, and a small bottle of massage oil (this is essentially what my body oil is), which Mr. Hairy Nounderpants would use to rub younger babes into submission. He was gross, gross, gross, and I do not like to be reminded of him.

OK, actually, he was not so bad, just a skeevehound. I blame my own naivete more than his dumb moves. So it's four out of five stars for being reminded of my own stupidity. Not bad, body oil!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home