Monday, July 09, 2007

Back in Beantown

D-Moon and I arrived at our Somerville abode early this afternoon. I must say it's nice to be back in my own space, despite the fact that I was partly dreading my return -- I don't really know why, except for that maybe I'm itching to be in the woods again. Change is a-brewing.

It was very, very peaceful at the McP homestead, and maybe even a little lonely, and I feel like I've gone down some road linking one part of my life to another, the then part being a life in which there's two generations ahead of me and the now part being a life in which there's only one.

It's oddly freeing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like it is time to come back to the hills.

bring me some queso from rudi's when you do. :)

10:37 PM, July 09, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home