Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's all Greek to me

I ended up getting my hair cut by an oddly skinny Greek woman. Actually she had an incredible body, thin thin thin in all the right places but with really cut arms. As she was finishing up three chunky men walked in at once, her next appointments. If I was a man I'd have her cut my hair, too. If only the reverse existed for ladies.

Anyhoo I'm not that excited by the hair cut and it was expensive, but no more expensive than any other cut I've gotten around here. She did comment on my dye job but offered helpful advice, that I should alternate between lighter and darker shades of blonde, so as not to have differently-colored ends. I took that advice to CVS where, lo and behold, there were two different shades of blonde hair dye for just five bucks apiece. Plus buy one get one free shampoo and conditioner.

I dyed my hair when I got home from the haircut and I'm not thrilled with the color. I washed my hair the next morning with the new shampoo and conditioner. And I'm not so thrilled with the results. Unfortunately it does pay to spend more money on hair products then less, I've discovered.

In other McPolack news, I ran from Somerville to Boston today to pick up some transcription work. It took me about 45 minutes, which isn't bad, and overall it's a nice run. Then I got home and realized I am getting fat again. Boooooooooooo! It's time to lay off the egg and sausage sandwiches for dinner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home