Thursday, May 08, 2008

"Wear a Boob Shirt"

See above for the helpful advice given to me by Carmen, who convinced me to audition as co-host for a local cable access game show.

Auditions are being held tonight at a local pub. I told C I would only go if she drove me there and back, and ate dinner with me. And I thought I'd be cool with all this but I am instead really nervous. I polished Babcia's Polish beauty queen trophies from the thirties to bring with me, as proof that I come from good stock, and I can't decide what to wear.

In the midst of all this, I have a crapload of work due tomorrow.

But honestly, I think I'd really like to be on tv for half an hour a week yucking it up with someone. There is part of me that wants to be a STAR, baby. Or at the very least connect a little more with some other human beings, so as to save myself from crazy catladydom.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got my vote, mcp! i'd watch you.
cb

5:34 PM, May 08, 2008

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

This was worth it just because you got to polish something Polish.

8:40 AM, May 09, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home