Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Funk.

I'm still in one. Not working as hard as I should. Working on replacing "should" with "prefer." Anyhoo tomorrow we're doing the game show thing on F or B and I am meeting a few people for tasty cheap Mexican food beforehand. Then on Sunday I'm meeting a friend in Lexington to have a picnic and see the sights. I've shifted off of transcribing the schizoid bipole to a workshop for textbook authors on dealing with writer's block.

Showed McM and PP the BG article and the response was underwhelming. "It's short," they said. That it is.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

going to rudy's?

if so, have some queso for me. yum!

2:12 PM, June 25, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

tacos lupita actually...but I will have to try Rudy's. I can't make any promises on the queso but I will definitely think about you when I'm passing gas later.

4:08 PM, June 25, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez louise... drag yourself across town and have some queso already. rudy's stuff is like crack. actually, the salty garlic chips combined with the queso is what does you in. drooling here.

8:43 PM, June 25, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Rudy's will be the next Mexican place I try. BTW I am totally looking forward to seeing you at the pc's wedding, bitter j!

10:03 PM, June 25, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home