Monday, June 16, 2008

Let's get it on

Oh my.

Oh my, my, my, my. So I call PolackPappy this morning and ask him how his pet chinchilla Harry is doing. Pp normally spends a half an hour or so of quality time with Harry in the downstairs bathroom, reading a book while H exercises. And by exercise I mean he jumps straight up, runs up walls and flies into the air, and hops into the bathtub. H also takes occasional breaks during which he will give you a look that on first glance seems one of care concern until you look down and see he's deposited a turd at your feet.

H also likes to nibble on things and Pp usually wears sneakers (sneakers he bought himself, sneakers which belong on a skateboarder and not on a 66-year-old)for him to chew. One night Pp was wearing thick wool socks instead. I'll let him describe what happened next:

"Well your sister thought this was disgusting but Harry bit my toe, grabbed ahold of my foot and started humping it."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like polackpappy's still "got it"

2:22 PM, June 18, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

You just made me pee my pants.

Well almost.

4:35 PM, June 18, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home