Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here's to 10 more years...

...with my kitty Daphne-Moon who as I type is sitting person-style on her bum, legs splayed, while she licks her big soft belly, a belly she rolls over and lets me scratch every morning. She's 10 years old now. I remember the day PolackPappy brought her home from Babcia's, from one of Fred's litters. (Pp is not so good at sexing cats.) She hid behind the fridge. To this day she enjoys snuggling in next to you and then proceeding to take a bath. She has extra toes on all four of her fuzzy feet. She's horribly spoiled but what can I say? She's been by my side since she was a baby and although I am sometimes embarrassed for myself by how much I love her, I think the companionship animals provide is an important job, and she is a wonderful companion.

Happy birthday, sweet girl.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home