Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh my Jesus

Well I just got asked out on live TV. Also I talked about how I hadn't kissed a man in four years, never mind slept with one. Oh my God!

Anyhoo details tomorrow...and possibly a post of the last two shows sooner than I thought thanks to L's brother-in-law who called in to let me know he was taping it and also to tell me I should "think long and hard" about going out on that date.

I'm actually freaking out a little bit right now about how much I run my mouth off. I don't know how to turn off the self-revelatory side of me and I think if I tried to tone it down I'd just end up sucking.

OK. Deep breath. I am enjoying myself and this is a good thing.

Peace out.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

Jo Jo Dancer, your life is calling!

Did Adam ask you out, or a caller? Damn this not having Somerville cable accessness!

12:53 AM, June 19, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Adam said his therapist said he hates women, no offense to me.

It was a gentleman caller.

7:55 AM, June 19, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first comment on your blog! C actually said "think long, hard, and deeply" about going out with the guy who called in. ;)

9:02 AM, June 22, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home