Monday, October 27, 2008

3x3

Yesterday I attended a pumpkin carving party and was in the same house with the highest number of three-year-olds as I think I've been since I was three myself. They were surprisingly well-behaved three-year-olds, especially given the amount of readily available sugar. I am impressed with our nation's toddlers! Too bad they have a few years to go before they can run things.

Anyhoo, the party was at Daisy's house. She and I worked side by side making trick-or-treat bags for a time before she headed off to hang with girls her own age, but I'm babysitting her tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm happy to be able to do it. Daisy has been sucked in by the whole Disney princess thing buuuuuuuuuut as she has a geek for a dad she also is into Batman, GI Joe and Transformers so when we go on imaginary adventures together we are accompanied by both Sleeping Beauty and Optimus Prime.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home