Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting

So tonight D and I were playing an imaginary game involving swords and Dora the Explorah. I accidentally lopped my hand off and went the hand store to buy a new one, only instead of a hand they sold me a balloon and it kept whapping me in the face.

When her mom and dad got home her dad shared that when D heard on NPR about the poor kid who died when an AK47 kicked back and shot him in the head, she laughed.

I plead ignorance.

In all seriousness the Looney Tunes versus reality conversation still needs to occur with the nation's three-year-olds.

In other AiB news, D apparently waited in a corner for 15 minutes so she could surprise me when I walked in the door. I, again in all seriousness, felt very honored.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

McPolack, you clearly have that child's respect.

4:31 AM, October 29, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home